“Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.” – Andre Gide
We at SAPA understand this very well and assist you in your new ventures
We are an emerging corporate advisory firm headquartered in Sri Lanka, covering the South Asian region, with a strong focus on public affairs, a significant and developing need in this part of the world. We provide our clients with counsel and program development, covering a range of areas, which include but are not limited to, public relations and communications, reputation and crisis management, specific requirements of corporate entities and government relations.
SAPA Consulting represents a collection of higher education institutions in Australia, Europe and in the Far East, both for undergraduate and vocational diploma categories. We work closely with these institutions in identifying and recruiting students and in facilitating their admission. We also have a Qualified Education Agent Counselor (QEAC) Certified by the Professional International Education Resources (PIER) Network.
One of the key institutions we represent is Australian Careers Education Pty Ltd (ACE), a privately-owned NVR Registered Training Organisation (RTO) who provide vocational courses in the hospitality Industry to international and local students in Melbourne, Australia.
SAPA Consulting will assist any potential students with the entire application process. Our services comprise of assisting students in selecting their courses, advising on accommodation, assistance with preparation and applying for student visas and consulting in all their requirements.
For further details please contact –
Ms. Oceanie De Silva on 077 315 8550
New investors coming in to Sri Lanka can be assured of SAPA Consulting’s guiding hand throughout their journey, from intention to invest until project implementation.
We attend to all investment requirements including:
– Obtaining approvals from government agencies
– Providing lobbying and advocacy services with regard to situations where change in regulations are needed
– Assisting in identifying locations as well as arranging to deliver the best available human capital
– Arranging for research and feasibility exercises
– Advice on corporate financing options and local banking regulations/procedures
– Public relations and communications
– Project management (where required)
Understanding that reputation is the most valuable asset for any organisation, SAPA Consulting is geared to assist any entity in the this region which has experienced a situation needing actions to manage their reputation and requiring crisis management services, which may include:
– Negotiations with government officials, staff and even public interest groups
– Public relations and damage control measures including all forms of communication and providing guidance and support throughout the process till the situation is regularised
More and more global names and brands are bringing events to Sri Lanka. SAPA Consulting provides all event management services including:
– Booking of event venues, receiving and assisting all the guests,
– Accommodation and transport
– Program planning, event timings, registration of attendees and conducting the event if required
– Arranging meetings with key officials both in the public as well as the corporate sector
– Providing necessary public relations and communication services
We provide a full range of services to any corporate house which requires the following advisory services:
– Fund raising
– Research on new investment options, mergers and acquisitions
– Human capital services inclusive of finding the very best management talent anywhere in the world for a variety of executive postings
– Playing the role of a boutique recruitment and executive search firm
With the advent of increasing regulatory and monitoring requirements in the setting up of activities in this region, any entity interested in launching operations in this part of the world will require a strong partner.
SAPA Consulting offers assistance particularly in obtaining necessary governmental approvals and in allaying the fears of various interest groups locally. We have the experience and are geared to handle these situations. Most importantly we stay in constant touch with the client till the project takes off.